Cyber Monday is largest online sales day in historyAdobe has released its 2017 online shopping data for Cyber Monday and the holiday weekend overall, which saw sales of over USD 6.59 billion.
This marks a 16.8% year-over-year increase. In comparison, Black Friday and Thanksgiving Day brought in USD 5.03 billion and USD 2.87 billion in revenue respectively. Top sellers on Cyber Monday included the Nintendo Switch, PJ Masks and Hatchimals & Colleggtibles figurines, Apple ... Read More
Report: ecommerce in Europe to hit EUR 602 bln mark in 2017A new reports has revealed that ecommerce in Europe is enjoying fast growth and is expected to hit the EUR 602 billion mark in 2017.
The ecommerce market in Europe is expected to be worth around EUR 602 billion in 2017, a 14% increase from 2016, when its total value was EUR 530 billion, surpassing the initial EUR 509.9 billion prediction.
The online retail market has experienced growth in all sectors, inc... Read More
Ecommerce increases with 15% in UKUK ecommerce has increased with 15% year-on-year in February 2017, according to the IMRG Capgemini e-Retail Sales Index.
For the second month running, the average basket value was at a seven-year high for that month of the year. One of the main drivers for online retail in recent years has been the growth of sales made through smartphone devices. For the past three months, however, the rate of growth through these devices has roughly halved... Read More
US ecommerce sales reach 15.6% in Q3 2016US ecommerce reached USD 93.67 billion in Q3 2016, a 15.6% increase compared with the same time in 2015, according to the US Commerce Department.
This is slightly behind the Q2?s 15.9% year-over-year growth, which was the largest increase posted in nearly two years, internetretailer.com reports.
Factoring out the sale of products not usually conducted online, ecommerce accounted for 11.3% of retail sales during the period.... Read More
- European ecommerce to continue its steady growth in 2019
- Ecommerce forecast to rise to 24 percent of card spending
- 23 percent of ecommerce in Europe is cross-border, research shows
- Infographic: A comparison of e-commerce in the US and Europe
- Cyber Monday is largest online sales day in history
- Report: ecommerce in Europe to hit EUR 602 bln mark in 2017
- Ecommerce increases with 15% in UK
- US ecommerce sales reach 15.6% in Q3 2016
- Preparing for Increased Holiday Sales: The Definitive Guide
- B2C global ecommerce sees growth in 2015