US ecommerce sales reach 15.6% in Q3 2016US ecommerce reached USD 93.67 billion in Q3 2016, a 15.6% increase compared with the same time in 2015, according to the US Commerce Department.
This is slightly behind the Q2?s 15.9% year-over-year growth, which was the largest increase posted in nearly two years, internetretailer.com reports.
Factoring out the sale of products not usually conducted online, ecommerce accounted for 11.3% of retail sales during the period.... Read More
Preparing for Increased Holiday Sales: The Definitive Guide
The Holiday Shopping Frenzy is Well Underway. Are You Prepared?
eCommerce sales volume in the U.S. will increase significantly as we move into the final weeks of 2016.
Online sales during the holiday shopping season are projected to rise 17% over the previous year"s figure. In fact, the number of internet users shopping online during Black Friday 2016 is expected to surpass those shopping in-store, ... Read More
B2C global ecommerce sees growth in 2015The global B2C ecommerce sales of products and services continued to grow in 2015, according to a recent study.
Compared to 2014, they increased by 19.9%, resulting in an online turnover of USD 2.3 trillion. As a region, Asia-Pacific accounted for the largest share of this amount, with its B2C ecommerce sales surpassing the USD 1 trillion mark. China continued to possess the largest B2C ecommerce market, with its total online sales am... Read More
European ecommerce hits EUR 455 bln in 2015 - report
The European B2C ecommerce turnover grew to EUR 455.3 billion, at a rate of 13.3% in 2015, a recent report reveals.
The European B2C ecommerce turnover in 2016 is expected to reach the EUR 510 billion, according to European BC2 E-commerce Report issued by Ecommerce Europe. There are 296 million e-shoppers in Europe, who spent EUR 1.540 online in 2015.
43% of the European population shop online... Read More
- Infographic: A comparison of e-commerce in the US and Europe
- Cyber Monday is largest online sales day in history
- Report: ecommerce in Europe to hit EUR 602 bln mark in 2017
- Ecommerce increases with 15% in UK
- US ecommerce sales reach 15.6% in Q3 2016
- Preparing for Increased Holiday Sales: The Definitive Guide
- B2C global ecommerce sees growth in 2015
- European ecommerce hits EUR 455 bln in 2015 - report
- US ecommerce reaches USD 86 bln in Q1 2016
- Dutch ecommerce expected to grow in 2016