Infographic: A comparison of e-commerce in the US and Europe
Digital payment methods are transforming the way we pay. With an increasing number of consumers turning to digital banking as a way to manage their finances, mobile payment systems need to keep up with the pace of innovation.
This infographic by HiPay demonstrates the similarities and contrasts in commerce markets between the US and Europe.
In Europe, the UK, France, and Germany currently dominate the e-commerce m... Read More
Cyber Monday is largest online sales day in historyAdobe has released its 2017 online shopping data for Cyber Monday and the holiday weekend overall, which saw sales of over USD 6.59 billion.
This marks a 16.8% year-over-year increase. In comparison, Black Friday and Thanksgiving Day brought in USD 5.03 billion and USD 2.87 billion in revenue respectively. Top sellers on Cyber Monday included the Nintendo Switch, PJ Masks and Hatchimals & Colleggtibles figurines, Apple ... Read More
Report: ecommerce in Europe to hit EUR 602 bln mark in 2017A new reports has revealed that ecommerce in Europe is enjoying fast growth and is expected to hit the EUR 602 billion mark in 2017.
The ecommerce market in Europe is expected to be worth around EUR 602 billion in 2017, a 14% increase from 2016, when its total value was EUR 530 billion, surpassing the initial EUR 509.9 billion prediction.
The online retail market has experienced growth in all sectors, inc... Read More
Ecommerce increases with 15% in UKUK ecommerce has increased with 15% year-on-year in February 2017, according to the IMRG Capgemini e-Retail Sales Index.
For the second month running, the average basket value was at a seven-year high for that month of the year. One of the main drivers for online retail in recent years has been the growth of sales made through smartphone devices. For the past three months, however, the rate of growth through these devices has roughly halved... Read More
- Infographic: A comparison of e-commerce in the US and Europe
- Cyber Monday is largest online sales day in history
- Report: ecommerce in Europe to hit EUR 602 bln mark in 2017
- Ecommerce increases with 15% in UK
- US ecommerce sales reach 15.6% in Q3 2016
- Preparing for Increased Holiday Sales: The Definitive Guide
- B2C global ecommerce sees growth in 2015
- European ecommerce hits EUR 455 bln in 2015 - report
- US ecommerce reaches USD 86 bln in Q1 2016
- Dutch ecommerce expected to grow in 2016