B2B Ecommerce Market To Reach Nearly 7 Trln By 2020
The B2B ecommerce network is expected to generate USD 6.7 trillion
in revenue by 2020, according to a recent research study.
In total, ecommerce platforms supporting business trade will make up 27% of the USD 25 trillion market by 2020, according to the Future of B2B Online Retailing report issued by Frost & Sullivan research company. The move to ecommerce is facilitated by a transfer away from costly legacy systems... Read More
Over 50 percent of European retail sales will be claimed by ecommerce by end of 2020
Nearly 53% of European retail sales will be claimed by ecommerce
by the end of 2020, a recent research study reveals.
The value of cross-channel retail sales in Europe will reach EUR 704 billion (GBP 498 billion) by 2020, up from EUR 457 billion (GBP 323 billion) in 2015, according to the "European Cross-Channel Retail Sales Forecast, 2015 To 2020" report issued by the research comapany Forrest...
- European ecommerce to continue its steady growth in 2019
- Ecommerce forecast to rise to 24 percent of card spending
- 23 percent of ecommerce in Europe is cross-border, research shows
- Infographic: A comparison of e-commerce in the US and Europe
- Cyber Monday is largest online sales day in history
- Report: ecommerce in Europe to hit EUR 602 bln mark in 2017
- Ecommerce increases with 15% in UK
- US ecommerce sales reach 15.6% in Q3 2016
- Preparing for Increased Holiday Sales: The Definitive Guide
- B2C global ecommerce sees growth in 2015