Over 225,000 Malware Strains Per Day Registered In Q1 2015
Over 225,000 new malware strains per day were detected in Q1
2015, with peaks reaching 500 000, a recent research unveils.
According to a report conducted by PandaLabs, this represents a 40% increase over Q1 2014 and is well above the average for the entire year – at 205 000 new malware samples per day.
The first months of 2015 were dominated by ransomware attacks, especially "CryptoLocker" and it is safe ...
European E-commerce Association Launches European Trust Mark
EMOTA, the European multi-trade and online trade association, has launched an European Trustmark. The basis of this certificate is a network of national trust marks. Therefore retailers first need to be in possession of the trust mark of the national e-commerce association in their country, which then will be linked to the EMOTA trust mark. Web shops need to fulfill ten essential criteria to be eligible for it. The Eur...Read More
MasterCard Will Soon Accept Payments Through Selfies
To avoid theft through credit card MasterCard is launching a
facial recognition pilot program.
Credit card thefts have been on the rise recently. MasterCard has apparently come up with a solution, which will eliminate any possibility of theft if successful. According to reports MasterCard has developed a new facial recognition software program which will allow customers to purchase items by giving facial recognition.
The Perfect Checkout Page (Infographic)
Around $4 trillion worth of merchandise is abandoned at the
checkout stage during a consumers’ eCommerce journey,
according to this infographic from NeoMam – which also says
that 63 per cent of abandoned carts are recoverable.
Find out how!
- European ecommerce to continue its steady growth in 2019
- Ecommerce forecast to rise to 24 percent of card spending
- 23 percent of ecommerce in Europe is cross-border, research shows
- Infographic: A comparison of e-commerce in the US and Europe
- Cyber Monday is largest online sales day in history
- Report: ecommerce in Europe to hit EUR 602 bln mark in 2017
- Ecommerce increases with 15% in UK
- US ecommerce sales reach 15.6% in Q3 2016
- Preparing for Increased Holiday Sales: The Definitive Guide
- B2C global ecommerce sees growth in 2015