MultiCards plugin available for Magento, PrestaShop, OS Commerce and WooCommerce.
MultiCards has released new plugins for the open-source e-commerce systems Magento, WooCommerce, OS Commerce en PrestaShop.
Magento, WooCommerce, OS Commerce en PrestaShop are generally recognized as the best e-commerce solutions for online shops and are used worldwide by thousands of merchants. Adding Magento, WooCommerce, OS Commerce en PrestaShop are the first in a series of new webshop pl...Read More
What are the consumer attitudes to payments? (Infographic)With so many payment innovations being churned out, it is important to keep track of what consumers think about them and more importantly how the innovations change their behaviour.
For example, the most popular apps within payments are budgeting, balance checking and loyalty/rewards schemes, according to research from Vocalink/One Poll. This reveals that people are becoming more conscious of their spending, but at the sam... Read More
Ecommerce Europe rolls out pan-European Trustmark in 11 countries
Ecommerce Europe"s Ecommerce Europe Trustmark is now available for over 10,000 online shops, free of charge, in order to stimulate cross-border ecommerce through better protection for consumers and merchants by devising one, clearly stated, set of rules within the EU.
The President of Ecommerce Europe, Mr. François Momboisse, declared: ?The roll-out of the Ecommerce Europe Trustmark represents a big step forward ...Read More
E-commerce trends around the world (Infographic)
As the world migrates to digital channels, it?s unsurprising that many companies are scrambling to cater to the new breed of technologically hungry consumers. Snapdeal recently pumped $100m into an e-commerce app, Facebook and Google are going head to head in the e-commerce festival arena, and even Royal Mail is getting in on the act.
These trends and shifts into the world of e-commerce are even more interesting on a macroscopic l...Read More
- European ecommerce to continue its steady growth in 2019
- Ecommerce forecast to rise to 24 percent of card spending
- 23 percent of ecommerce in Europe is cross-border, research shows
- Infographic: A comparison of e-commerce in the US and Europe
- Cyber Monday is largest online sales day in history
- Report: ecommerce in Europe to hit EUR 602 bln mark in 2017
- Ecommerce increases with 15% in UK
- US ecommerce sales reach 15.6% in Q3 2016
- Preparing for Increased Holiday Sales: The Definitive Guide
- B2C global ecommerce sees growth in 2015