Ecommerce Europe rolls out pan-European Trustmark in 11 countries
Ecommerce Europe"s Ecommerce Europe Trustmark is now available for over 10,000 online shops, free of charge, in order to stimulate cross-border ecommerce through better protection for consumers and merchants by devising one, clearly stated, set of rules within the EU.
The President of Ecommerce Europe, Mr. François Momboisse, declared: ?The roll-out of the Ecommerce Europe Trustmark represents a big step forward ...Read More
E-commerce trends around the world (Infographic)
As the world migrates to digital channels, it?s unsurprising that many companies are scrambling to cater to the new breed of technologically hungry consumers. Snapdeal recently pumped $100m into an e-commerce app, Facebook and Google are going head to head in the e-commerce festival arena, and even Royal Mail is getting in on the act.
These trends and shifts into the world of e-commerce are even more interesting on a macroscopic l...Read More
European Commission: cross-border ecommerce potential in Europe yet to be unlocked.
Cross-border ecommerce is still an under-developed market in Europe, according to the 2015 edition of the Consumer Scoreboard published by the European Commission.
Research indicates that 61% of consumers feel more confident buying online from their own country (61%) than from another EU country (38%). The Consumer Scoreboard which focuses on The Digital Single Market also found that the lack of ...Read More
iDEAL exceeds 100 million payments in first half 2015
One of the most popular alternative payment methods, iDEAL in The Netherlands, again shows strong growth for the first half of 2015. For the first time since its launch back in 2005, the number of iDEAL payments exceeded 100 million transactions in 6 months time. Compared to the same period last year, the iDEAL volume increased with over 23%.
Simplified online bank transfer
iDEAL - basically an enhanced online bank...Read More
- Infographic: A comparison of e-commerce in the US and Europe
- Cyber Monday is largest online sales day in history
- Report: ecommerce in Europe to hit EUR 602 bln mark in 2017
- Ecommerce increases with 15% in UK
- US ecommerce sales reach 15.6% in Q3 2016
- Preparing for Increased Holiday Sales: The Definitive Guide
- B2C global ecommerce sees growth in 2015
- European ecommerce hits EUR 455 bln in 2015 - report
- US ecommerce reaches USD 86 bln in Q1 2016
- Dutch ecommerce expected to grow in 2016