B2c e-commerce booming across Southeast Asia
B2c e-commerce in Southeast Asia has seen rapid growth and is predicted to maintain double-digit growth rates for the next several years.
B2c e-commerce trends and developments in the emerging markets of Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam were highlighted in a new report by secondary market research firm yStats.com, titled ?Southeast Asia B2C E-Commerce Market 2015?. In this new publication, th... Read More
Online sales will reach $523 billion by 2020 in the U.S.Forrester says the number of consumers browsing and buying online will hit 270 million by 2020, driven largely by activity on mobile devices.
Online sales in the United States are expected to reach $523 billion in the next five years, up 56% from $335 million in 2015, and mobile devices are expected to be a key driver in that growth, Forrester Research Inc. says.
A new report from Forrester, titled ?U.S. Cro... Read More
Online sales record for Thanksgiving and Black FridayBlack Friday has only just begun but already early reports show a record number of online sales as well as consumers using their mobile devices for shopping. The software firm Adobe tracks sales at 4,500 websites and could report a 50% rise in mobile commerce. Only half way through the day online sales was already $500 million strong, thereby online sales were up $100 million from the same period last year. Prices are expected to cont... Read More
Netherlands: online sales face 20% increase in September, 2015 - report
The online sales in the Netherlands increased by 20.2% in September, 2015, compared to the same period in 2014, a recent research study reveals.
This growth is mostly due to the increased online sales of physical retailers, which grew harder than those of online pure players, according to a recent report issued by the Dutch statistics agency CBS, ecommercenews.eu reports.
Th... Read More
- European ecommerce to continue its steady growth in 2019
- Ecommerce forecast to rise to 24 percent of card spending
- 23 percent of ecommerce in Europe is cross-border, research shows
- Infographic: A comparison of e-commerce in the US and Europe
- Cyber Monday is largest online sales day in history
- Report: ecommerce in Europe to hit EUR 602 bln mark in 2017
- Ecommerce increases with 15% in UK
- US ecommerce sales reach 15.6% in Q3 2016
- Preparing for Increased Holiday Sales: The Definitive Guide
- B2C global ecommerce sees growth in 2015