Online sales record for Thanksgiving and Black FridayBlack Friday has only just begun but already early reports show a record number of online sales as well as consumers using their mobile devices for shopping. The software firm Adobe tracks sales at 4,500 websites and could report a 50% rise in mobile commerce. Only half way through the day online sales was already $500 million strong, thereby online sales were up $100 million from the same period last year. Prices are expected to cont... Read More
Netherlands: online sales face 20% increase in September, 2015 - report
The online sales in the Netherlands increased by 20.2% in September, 2015, compared to the same period in 2014, a recent research study reveals.
This growth is mostly due to the increased online sales of physical retailers, which grew harder than those of online pure players, according to a recent report issued by the Dutch statistics agency CBS, ecommercenews.eu reports.
Th... Read More
MultiCards plugin available for Magento, PrestaShop, OS Commerce and WooCommerce.
MultiCards has released new plugins for the open-source e-commerce systems Magento, WooCommerce, OS Commerce en PrestaShop.
Magento, WooCommerce, OS Commerce en PrestaShop are generally recognized as the best e-commerce solutions for online shops and are used worldwide by thousands of merchants. Adding Magento, WooCommerce, OS Commerce en PrestaShop are the first in a series of new webshop pl...Read More
What are the consumer attitudes to payments? (Infographic)With so many payment innovations being churned out, it is important to keep track of what consumers think about them and more importantly how the innovations change their behaviour.
For example, the most popular apps within payments are budgeting, balance checking and loyalty/rewards schemes, according to research from Vocalink/One Poll. This reveals that people are becoming more conscious of their spending, but at the sam... Read More
- Infographic: A comparison of e-commerce in the US and Europe
- Cyber Monday is largest online sales day in history
- Report: ecommerce in Europe to hit EUR 602 bln mark in 2017
- Ecommerce increases with 15% in UK
- US ecommerce sales reach 15.6% in Q3 2016
- Preparing for Increased Holiday Sales: The Definitive Guide
- B2C global ecommerce sees growth in 2015
- European ecommerce hits EUR 455 bln in 2015 - report
- US ecommerce reaches USD 86 bln in Q1 2016
- Dutch ecommerce expected to grow in 2016