Infographic: A comparison of e-commerce in the US and Europe
Digital payment methods are transforming the way we pay. With an increasing number of consumers turning to digital banking as a way to manage their finances, mobile payment systems need to keep up with the pace of innovation.
This infographic by HiPay demonstrates the similarities and contrasts in commerce markets between the US and Europe.
In Europe, the UK, France, and Germany currently dominate the e-commerce market, making up 68.9 of European sales. In the US, 88% of the population use the internet, with 67% of those who shop online.
Last modified: 09:19 - December 5th, 2017
- Infographic: A comparison of e-commerce in the US and Europe
- Cyber Monday is largest online sales day in history
- Report: ecommerce in Europe to hit EUR 602 bln mark in 2017
- Ecommerce increases with 15% in UK
- US ecommerce sales reach 15.6% in Q3 2016
- Preparing for Increased Holiday Sales: The Definitive Guide
- B2C global ecommerce sees growth in 2015
- European ecommerce hits EUR 455 bln in 2015 - report
- US ecommerce reaches USD 86 bln in Q1 2016
- Dutch ecommerce expected to grow in 2016