ALTERNATIVE PAYMENT METHODS NOW AVAILABLE!
To expand our portfolio and processing options, especially in Europe and South America, where credit card payments are not as common, MultiCards has added different local and alternative online payment solutions, including the following:
Individual pricing will apply for each payment method.
Last modified: 16:25 - January 23rd, 2020
- UPDATE ON CORONAVIRUS
- ALTERNATIVE PAYMENT METHODS NOW AVAILABLE!
- European ecommerce to continue its steady growth in 2019
- Ecommerce forecast to rise to 24 percent of card spending
- 23 percent of ecommerce in Europe is cross-border, research shows
- Infographic: A comparison of e-commerce in the US and Europe
- Cyber Monday is largest online sales day in history
- Report: ecommerce in Europe to hit EUR 602 bln mark in 2017
- Ecommerce increases with 15% in UK
- US ecommerce sales reach 15.6% in Q3 2016