UPDATE ON CORONAVIRUS
I know, like me, you have been receiving emails from a variety of different businesses concerning the Coronavirus pandemic, and the actions being taken in response.
We echo the sentiments expressed regarding the importance of the health and safety of our clients, vendors, team members, and of the communities where we live and work. In many parts of the country, the level of disruption to daily life has happened quickly with significant impact; unfortunately, the likelihood of additional dislocations remains high. We want you to know that we have already taken substantial measures to safeguard our staff and have plans in place to take further actions, as necessary.
Please, rest assured that we are prepared to work remotely without disruption. MultiCards cares and will continue providing the level of service, support and professionalism you have come to expect. Understanding your business needs is of paramount importance to us, particularly in this time of uncertainty. It is our top priority to provide advice, counsel and the products and services you may need to successfully weather the current storm. We are here for you.
Founder & CEO
Last modified: 15:54 - May 25th, 2020
- UPDATE ON CORONAVIRUS
- ALTERNATIVE PAYMENT METHODS NOW AVAILABLE!
- European ecommerce to continue its steady growth in 2019
- Ecommerce forecast to rise to 24 percent of card spending
- 23 percent of ecommerce in Europe is cross-border, research shows
- Infographic: A comparison of e-commerce in the US and Europe
- Cyber Monday is largest online sales day in history
- Report: ecommerce in Europe to hit EUR 602 bln mark in 2017
- Ecommerce increases with 15% in UK
- US ecommerce sales reach 15.6% in Q3 2016