UPDATE ON CORONAVIRUS
I know, like me, you have been receiving emails from a variety of different businesses concerning the Coronavirus pandemic, and the actions being taken in response.
We echo the sentiments expressed regarding the importance of the health and safety of our clients, vendors, team members, and of the communities where we live and work. In many parts of the country, the level of disruption to daily life ... Read More
ALTERNATIVE PAYMENT METHODS NOW AVAILABLE!
To expand our portfolio and processing options, especially in Europe and South America, where credit card payments are not as common, MultiCards has added different local and alternative online payment solutions, including the following:
Ban... Read More
European ecommerce to continue its steady growth in 2019The European online retail sector continues its growth in 2019, after an increase in turnover by 11.87% to EUR 547 billion in 2018, according to Ecommerce Europe and EuroCommerce.
As the European B2C Ecommerce Report 2019 shows, the European B2C ecommerce turnover is forecasted to grow in 2019 by close to 14% to EUR 621 billion. The report outlines the main facts and figures on the ecommerce sector in Europe and provides det... Read More
Ecommerce forecast to rise to 24 percent of card spendingOnline card expenditure will continue to increase faster than card spending at physical outlets to account for 25% of all card expenditure by 2023, a RBR report suggests.
According to Global Payment Cards Data and Forecasts to 2023, ecommerce expenditure amounted to USD 4.5 trillion in 2017, up 13% since 2016. The drivers of this growth are increased convenience when compared to buying from bricks and mortar outlets an...
- UPDATE ON CORONAVIRUS
- ALTERNATIVE PAYMENT METHODS NOW AVAILABLE!
- European ecommerce to continue its steady growth in 2019
- Ecommerce forecast to rise to 24 percent of card spending
- 23 percent of ecommerce in Europe is cross-border, research shows
- Infographic: A comparison of e-commerce in the US and Europe
- Cyber Monday is largest online sales day in history
- Report: ecommerce in Europe to hit EUR 602 bln mark in 2017
- Ecommerce increases with 15% in UK
- US ecommerce sales reach 15.6% in Q3 2016